Hello my gorgeous friends, this is Piu here with a homemade skincare solution. Ladies it’s all about chocolate this time. If you want to pamper your skin at home in the most luxurious way then what better than chocolate 😉
- 4 teaspoon cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2-3 teaspoon milk
- 1-2 teaspoon rose water (optional)
Put the cocoa powder in a clean bowl and add 1 teaspoon of honey to it. Mix well. Then add milk&rosewater and make a thick paste out of it. Rosewater is optional, you may not use it. You have to use the mask immediately after preparing; otherwise it will dry out. Apply two coats of the mask over your clean face. Avoid areas near your eyes if you have sensitive skin. Let it dry completely and then rinse off with cold water.
For a spa like glow I would suggest you to wash your face with face-wash/cleanser and also exfoliate your skin before application of the mask.
- Cocoa is rich in antioxidants which fights aging.
- Cocoa is rich in flavonoids which helps to maintain collagen and fight against sun damage.
- Honey provides extra nourishment for skin.
- Chocolate helps in removing blemishes.
- This mask improves skin texture and gives a healthy glow.
Thank you so much for reading.
Stay gorgeous always….
Until next time 🙂
You may also like
For more updates follow me :